Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Corporation
- Retired Gen. Thomas McInerney calls on President Donald Trump to impose martial law, cancel the Electoral College and inauguration, suspend habeas corpus, and arrest Democrats for treason for allegedly stealing the election.
- Erik Rush declares that “in accepting a Biden win in this election, we will have entered a realm that we have never before occupied as a nation, institutionalized corruption. Why vote if our elections are rigged? Why pay one’s taxes? Why obey the law if we are no longer a nation of laws? … The principled individual does not reconcile with evil, and neither should we as a nation.”
- Mark Taylor is now floating a bizarre conspiracy theory that “we have not had a president since 1871,” and that if Trump will simply “dissolve the corporation,” he will be allowed to serve two more terms in office.
- Steven Andrew proclaims that “the people following Joe Biden are cursed. If you want to be cursed, then go ahead and defend Joe Biden and the devil.”
- Brenden Dilley recommends that if a woman is harassed for not wearing a mask to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, she should “just start screaming ‘rape’.” And if she’s lucky, “maybe a couple of big bruisers will beat the shit out of him before the police arrive.”
- Finally, DeAnna Lorraine laments that all her friends and family are turning into “Stasi-level contract tracers” who don’t want to be around her.