Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The 4th Of July Is A Religious Holiday
- Are you ready for Corsi Nation?
- Jacob Wohl said that he hopes that “Vladimir Putin gives President Trump a lesson on how to they deal with Fake News in Russia,” then insists that there is no evidence that Putin has ever had journalists killed.
- David Barton says that Independence Day was designed to be a national religious holiday, just like Christmas: “On Christmas, we celebrated the principles Jesus Christ brought into the world through his birth. On the 4th of July, we celebrated bringing Christian principles into America and spreading that throughout the nation.”
- Glenn Beck tells progressives to relax because Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh is not going to vote to overturn Roe v. Wade: “The panic over Roe verses Wade is slightly overblown.”
- Finally, Steve Strang declares that the fight over Kavanaugh’s confirmation is really a spiritual battle: “We need to pray. I believe these aren’t just political battles; they’re spiritual battles too. The Bible says in Ephesians 6:12 that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers. So I encourage you to pray. I encourage you to stand in faith. And I encourage you, as you’re able, to contact your own senators and encourage them to vote for Judge Kavanaugh.”