Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Tattoos Are A Heathen Practice
- Religious Right activist Cynthia Dunbar continues to spread David Barton’s misinformation and, just like Barton, she is not about to stop repeating it just because it is false.
- Alt-right activist Lauren Southern announces that she is “quitting YouTube” because the “political discussion has become so toxic and so repetitive” and will instead focus on making more “full-scale, in-depth documentaries” like her white nationalist propaganda film “Farmlands.”
- Televangelist Pat Robertson warns a viewer not to get a tattoo: “That is a heathen practice.”
- Right-wing “journalist” Liz Crokin is amazed that she hasn’t been already killed by the Clintons.
- In the wake of former White House aide Omarosa Manigault’s explosive claims that she heard a tape of President Trump saying the n-word on the set of “The Apprentice,” Breitbart’s Joel Pollak thinks that “maybe we’re overdue for a real national conversation about the word and its public use.”
- Finally, Ann Coulter defends the white supremacist who drove his car into a crowd in Charlottesville, Virginia, at last year’s “Unite the Right” rally and killed a woman: “[James] Fields seems to have a pretty decent argument that he was in fear for his life. History has shown that it’s a big mistake to stop your car for protesters.”