Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Starbucks Is a ‘Cursed Thing’
- Last night, Sen. James Inhofe received the 2018 Distinguished Christian Statesman Award from the D. James Kennedy Center for Christian Statesmanship at a ceremony held at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C.
- Paula White organized a “faith briefing” at the White House for Christian worship leaders and artists yesterday.
- One week after getting trounced in his bid to unseat Rep. Maxine Waters, Omar Navarro has already announced plans to challenge her again in 2020.
- Josh Bernstein fumes that special counsel Robert Mueller “has basically wasted two years of our time, millions and millions of taxpayer money, and has basically performed, for all intents and purposes, mental masturbation.”
- Finally, Sheila Zilinsky warns that Starbucks “is a cursed thing and you become cursed” by drinking its beverages: “It is a globalist, anti-Christ agenda and we need to be having no part of it.”