Right Wing Bonus Tracks: ‘She Must Be Drinking a Lot of Blood’
- Bill Mitchell claims that Rudy Giuliani will be appearing on his “YourVoice America” program tonight.
- Franklin Graham warns that “our country could begin to unravel if an elected president is thrown out of office because of lies and the media.”
- Dave Daubenmire is quite proud that he successfully pressured his daughter into giving up her career in order to have children: “Children are a gift from God. Why would you purposefully block the blessing of the Lord? Your mother and I have invested our lives into you and it is now time for you to invest your life into your children. Your mom and I deserve grandbabies. Being a mother is the most important thing you can ever do with your life.”
- Rick Wiles notes that Hillary Clinton has been looking very healthy recently: “She must be drinking a lot of blood.”
- Roseanne Barr says that if she starts a podcast, she wants fringe conspiracy theorist Tiffany FitzHenry to serve as her co-host.
- Finally, the Family Research Council prays for the end of legal abortion: “Please grant America national repentance of the evil of abortion. May the Lord pour out the bottled-up prayers of his people, make this the year the U.S. Supreme Court overturns the ruling that, since 1973, has led to the shed blood of over 60 million innocent, unborn babies. God have mercy upon America! “