Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Satan’s Pawns
- Bert Farias declares that “the far-left Democratic party has become Satan’s pawn.”
- The Family Research Council asserts that “the majority of Americans want their elected officials to believe in God” because “a belief in God gives citizens a level of comfort knowing that their elected officials are more likely to understand that their accountability goes beyond the citizens, who unlike God, don’t see everything.”
- A senior contributor and a contributing editor for RedState have left the site, citing Salem Media’s “refusal to accept any legitimate criticism of Trump.”
- Donald Trump Jr., the president’s adult son, seems to think that the “N” in “SNL”—which is popular shorthand for the NBC show “Saturday Night Live”—stands for “and.”
- Don Feder exposes the goals of the “anti-male mob”: “The goal is to raise a generation of psychic castratos who shiver at the thought that they might be accused of casting a sideways glance at an attractive woman, and whose chief ambition in life is to have Oprah endorse a book they’ve written on the joys of living without testicles.”
- Finally, Gordon Klingenschmitt is encouraging viewers to contact the White House and urge President Trump to host a showing of “The Trump Prophecy” movie.