Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Pray For 45
- Bill Shine, a man who helped to enable a culture of rampant sexual harassment at Fox News, will now work at the White House.
- A good point from Liz Crokin: “If you want to abolish ICE, there’s a good chance you’re a child rapist.”
- Franklin Graham is now selling “Pray For 45” t-shirts. We must have missed it when he sold “Pray For 44” shirts.
- White nationalist Nick Fuentes seems to have had his feelings hurt that his racism and anti-Semitism are keeping him from platforms like CRTV.
- Finally, Matt Barber says that liberals are losing their minds over the Supreme Court vacancy “because they recognize they are about to lose their Communist United States of America that they envision.”