Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/27/17
- Joseph Farah insists that Donald Trump’s election victory “was a mandate. And, I am convinced that if there was integrity in our voting system, strictly limiting it to eligible, registered citizens, Trump would have won the popular vote as well.”
- Brian Camenker says that nobody in Massachusetts can understand how Sen. Elizabeth Warren has developed a national reputation since “she simply cannot hold a press conference by herself because she can’t handle reporters’ questions at all. She’s terrible on her feet. She gets by by the whole stature of the left pushing her forward for extremely scripted situations.”
- Franklin Graham slams Barbara Bush for speaking at a Planned Parenthood fundraiser: “Planned Parenthood is the #1 abortion provider in the United States. Raising funds for this organization is like raising money to fund a Nazi death camp—like Auschwitz, except for innocent babies in their mother’s wombs! Reports say they perform over 300,000 abortions per year. And this is the organization whose employees were caught on video trying to sell baby body parts over wine. Disgusting.”
- Laura Ingraham’s LifeZette seems to be doing really well.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer announced that he has been diagnosed with “a very aggressive” form of prostate cancer.