Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Possessed by Evil Spirits
- President Trump has vetoed congressional efforts to overturn his national border emergency declaration.
- Larry Klayman is urging Kellyanne Conway to divorce her “pathetic hateful slob” of a husband because he keeps criticizing the president.
- Failed U.S. Senate candidate Don Blankenship is suing various media outlets for $12 billion for allegedly destroying his reputation when he ran for office.
- Data crunchers quantified the rampant Islamophobia in Reddit’s top Donald Trump themed subreddit.
- After New Zealand mosque attack footage stayed up on Reddit’s “r/WatchPeopleDie” board, Reddit shuttered the community.
- Lauren Southern declares herself a victim because people are pointing out the fact that she has made her career promoting a similar ideology to that of the New Zealand mosque attacker.
- BarbWire’s David Jolly is strongly advising “every parent to pull your daughters out of Girl Scouts before they too are indoctrinated with their immoral agenda.”
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire says that “most of those who are in Washington, D.C., are possessed” by evil spirits.