Right Wing Bonus Tracks: ‘No Scream, No Rape’
- Self-proclaimed “prophetess” and “weather warrior” Kat Kerr warns that those who oppose President Trump are really opposing God.
- IHOP’s Mike Bickle says that a prophecy he received from Bob Jones 25 years ago is about to come true.
- Michele Bachmann claims that Democrat want to eliminate prisons: “So somebody can walk in to your business and hold you up and blow your head off and we’re not going to have prisons for people like that? This is literally their party platform.”
- Speaking of Bachmann, Intercessors for America seems to like the video we posted of her speaking at the Values Voter Summit, even though we are supposedly a “communist organization.”
- Finally, Don Boys has some thoughts on the sexual assault allegations against Brett Kavanaugh: “Rape is having sex with a woman while she screams for help. No scream, no rape according to Deuteronomy 22:23-24. [Christine Blasey] Ford says Kavanaugh held his hand over her mouth so did she scream for help when his hand was elsewhere? After all, it was in a bedroom of a house; surely, one of the other 4 teens could have heard him scream when she bit his hand. Did she bite his hand? Poke him in the eye? Women know instinctively how to protect their honor: screaming, shouting, slapping, spitting, slugging, and stabbing with a finger, pencil, or hat pin. Since she did not cry out or stab him, I will not believe her without a film of the event.”