Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 1/11/17
- Tim Wildmon asks AFA activists to pray for the confirmation of Sen. Jeff Session because “he is a good man, he is a godly man, he is a patriot, he believes in the Constitution and he will be a wonderful attorney general.”
- The AFA’s Don Wildmon will receive the 2017 “Hall of Fame Award” at the upcoming National Religious Broadcasters conference.
- Peter LaBarbera reports on the International LGBT Leaders Conference for LifeSiteNews.com.
- Janet Mefferd insists that “Southern Baptist conservatives [who] want to withdraw financial support for the ERLC do not hate Russell Moore, nor are they persecuting him. They’re just done with his outrageous antics.” We doubt she’ll keep that in mind the next time she starts screaming the supposed “persecution” of conservative Christians for their outrageous anti-LGBTQ antics.
- Lee Duigon has a message for Hollywood: “Because people watch their stupid movies, these dung beetles think we care about what they say. Actually, we don’t.”
- Finally, starting on January 13, Intercessors For America “will begin a seven-day Jericho march around the White House and Capitol, culminating with a mighty ‘shout’ by believers across the nation as President-elect Donald Trump takes the oath of office and is installed as our new president of the United States of America.”