Right Wing Bonus Tracks: ‘National Anthem-Saluting, Police-Honoring, Founding Father-Cherishing’ Patriots Arise!
- Southern Evangelical Seminary president Richard Land credits 9/11 with the election of Donald Trump: “I think that’s one of the reasons that Donald Trump was elected president. I think that the people did not feel that the Obama administration was taking this idea of the safety of the country seriously.”
- Right-wing commentator Chris McDonald honored the anniversary of 9/11 by declaring that “you can’t find the word ‘love’ one time in the Quran.” He has obviously never read the Quran and has no idea what he is talking about.
- Religious Right activist Gary Bauer says that he suspects that “many of the things we have seen and heard from Brennan, Clapper and Comey, whose maneuvers led to the Mueller probe, have largely been directed by Obama.”
- Anti-choice activist Dave Daubenmire spent a good portion of his “Pass The Salt Live” webcast this morning decoding posts from QAnon.
- Finally, anti-Islam activist Brigitte Gabriel passionately calls all “veteran-honoring, flag-respecting, national anthem-saluting, police-honoring, founding father-cherishing, America-loving, flag-waving, standing up for the national anthem” patriots to save America by voting in the midterms.