Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Mueller Indicted
- Larry Klayman has convened a “Citizens Grand Jury” that issued a “criminal indictment of Special Counsel Robert Mueller by a citizens grand jury for the alleged crimes of witness tampering, obstruction of justice, attempting to suborn perjury and other illegalities.”
- Rodney Howard-Browne is outraged that some candidates spoke Spanish during last night’s Democratic presidential debate.
- Kevin Swanson warns Christian parents against allowing their children to watch the new “Toy Story 4” movie.
- Pastor Ramiro Peña promised Jim Bakker and Lance Wallnau that he will give one of their Trump/Cyrus coins to the president.
- Robert Jeffress claims that Democratic presidential candidates who say they believe in God are actually “talking about is an imaginary god they’ve created in their own minds – a god who loves abortion and hates Israel.”
- Finally, the Family Research Council prays against Drag Queen Story Hours: “Father, may pastors across our land equip their people with Your Word to guide them in responding to this threat before it comes to their families and communities. May governments that fund the public libraries prevent their taxpayer-funded facilities from being used to promote the sexual confusion and delinquency of minors. May God stir His people to be both the Salt and Light our nation needs to contend with evil and advance the Gospel with biblically informed common sense in our communities. May this particular threat to our children be contained via prayer and action.”