Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Making Christians Look Good
- Chris McDonald claims that so-called “firefighter prophet” Mark Taylor “has batted 1.000 with every prophecy he has given” in the last two years.
- Dave Rubin has taken to calling himself “Dangerous Dave,” after he was mildly criticized by a previously sympathetic outlet, Quillette.
- President Trump warned that Roy Moore “cannot win” a rematch against Democrat Doug Jones in 2020, despite the fact that Trump endorsed Moore in the 2018 election, even after reports that Moore pursued relationships and sex with teenage girls when he was in his 30s.
- Rodney Howard-Browne is intentionally misrepresenting what Robert Mueller said in his press conference today.
- Josh Bernstein declares that “everything the worthless slimey corrupt dirty cop Robert Mueller said today was a complete LIE. The CIA hacked the election NOT the Russians!”
- Dave Daubenmire believes that he and his gaggle of right-wing activists “made Christians look good” by protesting outside the Clintons’ home and demanding Hillary’s arrest last weekend.
- Finally, the crowdfunded effort to construct Trump’s long-promised, but undelivered, U.S.-Mexico border wall has been ordered to cease construction because it didn’t acquire proper paperwork.