Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Why God Allowed Roy Moore To Win
- Fresh off his primary victory, Roy Moore called into the American Family Association’s “Today’s Issues” radio program this morning, where he said that ensuring that everyone knows that “God is the source of morality” will be one of his top priorities if he is elected to the Senate.
- Troy Newman is calling on “Mitch McConnell to resign from his position as Senate Majority Leader” because of his failure to defund Planned Parenthood.
- Lance Wallnau says that “the nation has drifted so far Left it is almost a hate crime to believe the Bible.”
- Paul Hair tries to paint Sonny Hernandez as a victim of anti-Christian persecution, which is rather ironic given that Hernandez is under fire for declaring that it is wrong for Christians to defend the rights of people to practice other faiths.
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire says that “the Lord allowed Judge [Roy] Moore to win” in order to “put a righteous man in office” at a time when “the Left hates us.”