Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Kicking God to the Curb
- Peter LaBarbera says that the election of a gay candidate like Pete Buttigieg as president would be “symbolic of America’s utter moral depravity and our moral decline [and] how we have fallen. If that ever happens, it will be the ultimate sign that America has kicked God to the curb.”
- Laurie Higgins is calling on Christian parents to engage in “civil disobedience” by keeping their children home from school on the Day of Silence, the annual demonstration protesting “the silencing and erasure of LGBTQ people at school,” according to the organizers.
- Josh Bernstein sees the bright side of the college admissions bribery scandal.
- Larry Klayman believes it is “divine justice” that the Duke men’s basketball team was eliminated from the NCAA tournament.
- David Lane emphasizes the importance of the courts: “The court’s configuration is of supreme importance because of the fact that Democrats favor abortion, same-sex intercourse and marriage, infanticide, euthanasia, all-powerful and ever-present government, transgender bathrooms and coercive redistribution of wealth.”
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire thinks that the First Amendment gives him the right not to have to pay taxes.