Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Horseface
- Tony Perkins is urging President Trump to name former Rep. Michele Bachmann as the next U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations.
- Speaking of Bachmann, she will be joining Lance Wallnau, Cindy Jacobs, Alveda King, Jim Garlow, Frank Amedia and other Religious Right activists for a “Rise Up” Christian voter mobilization event in Washington, D.C., the day before the midterm elections.
- Charles McVety, president of Canada Christian College, warns that “God will bring judgement upon” any Christian who uses marijuana.
- David Lane declares that “secularists can and should no longer be trusted to supervise and regulate America’s cultural mountains of influence … The counteragent to the left’s slithering anarchy lies in the hands of evangelical and pro-life Catholic Christians this November. Totalitarianism will be stymied if Christians bring biblical values to the voting booth.”
- Finally, Trump lashed out at Stormy Daniels on Twitter today, calling her a “horseface.”