Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Keep Your Mouth Shut
- Aaron Klein, the owner of an Oregon bakery fined for refusing to provide wedding cakes to same-sex couples, appeared today on the radio program hosted by Kevin Swanson, who has repeatedly stated that the punishment for homosexuality should be death.
- Dennis Prager says that those who compare the Trump administration’s policy of separating immigrant children from their parents to the Holocaust are practicing “a form of Holocaust denial.”
- Matt Barber believes that the Southern Poverty Law Center will one day have to apologize for designating Liberty Counsel and others as anti-gay hate groups: “The SPLC will, mark my words, will be apologizing, will retract all of their propaganda and attempting to smear and defame mainstream Christian organizations.”
- Gary Dull of the American Pastors Network says that when White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders was asked to leave a Virginia restaurant, it was really “God’s truth and God’s law that is under attack.”
- Finally, Pat Robertson tells those who don’t like what members of the Trump administration are doing to “keep your mouth shut.”