Right Wing Bonus Tracks: John Guandolo’s $600,000 Punch
- Right-wing activist John Guandolo has been ordered to pay $600,000 to a former sheriff he punched after the sheriff confronted Guandolo about his anti-Islam bigotry and activism.
- Larry Klayman pledges to convene a “citizens grand jury” to indict Joe Biden and his son, Hunter: “We will then indict the Bidens, try them in a citizens court and have them sentenced.”
- Rep. Phil Roe appeared on Chris McDonald’s program again last weekend. During the broadcast, McDonald reported that he recently met personally with Roe and Rep. Steve Scalise and that he is working to schedule an interview with Scalise on his show.
- With Q having gone AWOL after 8Chan was shut down, Dave Hayes (aka The Praying Medic) has been reduced to producing Twitter threads about television segments.
- Brian Camenker says that Antifa activists are “just nuts. They’re just … completely crazy; I can’t emphasize enough. These people believe stuff that is so wacked; it’s so insane.”
- Finally, Pat Robertson led a Rosh Hashanah celebration at CBN last night, where he proclaimed that “Rosh Hashanah signifies the second coming of Jesus Christ.”