Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Janet Porter At The White House
- Janet Porter was spotted at the White House today, where she was presumably lobbying for her radical anti-choice “Heartbeat Bill.”
- Andrew Bieszad of Shoebat.com says that opposition to anti-LGBT laws is ” immoral, evil, and ultimately anti-Christian and satanic.”
- Rick Joyner insists that he is not racist because he asked a bunch of his black friends to go through all of his commentaries and they found “absolutely nothing racist” in anything he’s ever said or written.
- Mike Konrad explains that birth control is responsible for homosexuality.
- Finally, Sonny Hernandez of Reforming America Ministries declares that “Christian service members who openly profess and support the rights of Muslims, Buddhists, and all other anti-Christian worldviews to practice their religions—because the language in the Constitution permits—are grossly in error, and deceived.”