Right Wing Bonus Tracks: From Unacceptable To Keynote Speaker
- E.W. Jackson has secured the endorsement of Ken Blackwell in his bid to represent Virginia in the U.S. Senate.
- Wayne Allyn Root claims that 95 percent of all sports-betters are Republican men: “It goes hand-in-hand because we’re risk takers.”
- Liz Crokin has an amazing imagination.
- Barry Farber declares that President Trump is “most definitely a political prodigy.”
- The Susan B. Anthony List, which once declared that Trump was “unacceptable,” will now be having him deliver the keynote address at its annual gala next week.
- Finally, Rodney Howard-Browne says that critics who try to refute his new book will have to refute every single footnote and then read every single book listed in the bibliography and refute those as well.