Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 11/30/16
- Sarah Palin is reportedly under consideration to serve as President Trump’s secretary of veterans affairs. Presumably, the transition team is also interviewing replacements for when she inevitably quits halfway through her tenure.
- Anti-LGBT activist Peter LaBarbera is now also working as a reporter for Lifesite News.
- Tami Jackson proclaims that “the consequences of Election 2017 [sic] just might be a mighty chorus of praise being raised throughout the nation and echoed in heaven.”
- Todd Starnes is right on the money, as usual.
- Finally, Wayne Allyn Root declared before the election that he had personally won the state of Nevada for Donald Trump. Trump, of course, lost Nevada and Root knows why: massive voter fraud.