Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Chappaqua Held Hostage
- Dave Daubenmire claims that “Chappaqua, New York, is being held hostage by the Clintons.”
- Chris McDonald says that Hillary Clinton sold her soul to the devil and uses astral projection to intimidate her enemies and critics.
- Pro-Trump cartoonist Ben Garrison has been dis-invited from the White House’s Social Media Summit tomorrow after he was criticized for publishing anti-Semitic cartoon.
- The Gateway Pundit asks President Trump to remove “any and all software and tools from Federal computers, including search and social media applications, that bias the information that Federal workers see.”
- Don Boys warns that “there is open rebellion on the Christian university campuses causing rejoicing by the LGBTQ crowd but resulting in revulsion, repudiation, and rejection by a Holy God!”
- Peter LaBarbera thinks that Trump should invite the World Cup champion U.S. women’s soccer team to visit the White House: “Trump is a patriot. He loves this country, and he’s trying to celebrate the women’s soccer team without getting into politics. And I think the American people need to see who is putting politics above love of nation – and it’s very clear that Megan Rapinoe is.”
- Josh Bernstein says that, as a Jew, he totally understands “why people hate Jews these days.”
- Finally, Liberty University and James Dobson have teamed up to create the James C. Dobson Center for Child Development, Marriage, & Family Studies.