Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Build the (Northern) Wall
- Josh Bernstein is calling on President Trump to also build a wall on our northern border with Canada.
- Dave Janda insists that Trump could not have possibly obstructed justice in the Mueller investigation if there was no collusion with Russia: “If there is no crime, you can’t obstruct justice.”
- Lloyd Marcus declares that “everything LGBTQ enforcers advocate is in direct contradiction of God’s original plan for family, marriage, sex, and Christian principles and values. It is not a coincidence that God’s symbol of the rainbow has been hijacked to represent a behavior that God says is an abomination.”
- Mark Taylor warns Democrats to stop harassing Donald Trump Jr. because it has been ordained by God that he will be elected president one day.
- Jonathan Cahn will soon release a new book that “will help readers know what the future holds and what the past is hiding, as well as open their eyes to groundbreaking mysteries that will impact not only how they understand the past, but also how they can be ready for the future.”
- Finally, Lance Wallnau and Jim Bakker are selling a $45 gold-plated Trump/Cyrus coin that will serve as a “point of contact” to God for those who wish to pray for Trump’s re-election in 2020.