Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Demonically Influenced and Protected
- Glenn Beck spent the Obama administration mocking the State of the Union Address, calling it “a sick, despicable circus spectacle” and blasting the “attention whores” and “human props” who attend. Tonight, Beck will be attending the speech as a guest of Rep. Thomas Massie.
- BarbWire’s David Jolly says that Sen. Kamala Harris is “the number one racist in the Senate.”
- Paula White declares that President Trump was “was chosen by God to protect religious values.”
- Omar Navarro has launched the United Latino Foundation, which he intends to use “to bring Latinos from Democrat Party to the Republican Party.”
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire says that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are “demonically influence” and “demonically protected.”