Right Wing Bonus Tracks: ‘Black Democrats Are Basically the Equivalent of Slave Owners’
- Frank Gaffney has concerns about the bipartisan First Step Act prison reform legislation, saying that it is going to be “a jailbreak bill for a lot of people who will wind up back on the streets of America, once again engaged in, yes, violent criminal activity that we as a society should not be accommodating.”
- On a related note, Josh Bernstein baselessly claims that black Democrats in Congress are refusing to support the bill because they make money off the prison system: “The black Democrats are basically the equivalent of slave owners.”
- Lance Wallnau was among the speakers at this year’s WallBuilder’s “Pro-Family Legislators Conference.”
- E.W. Jackson is calling on conservative Christians to start preparing for the 2020 elections now.
- Peter LaBarbera’s Americans for Truth About Homosexuality Facebook page has been removed for violating the platform’s policies against hate speech.
- Finally, James Robison warns that “the people who call those who have convictions ‘intolerant’ are the most intolerant people in America. They’re not only not going to tolerate what you believe, no matter how sound the principle and teaching of truth may be. They don’t want to just prove you wrong and change your mind, they want to destroy you. They want to destroy your character, your reputation, your future, and sadly, often times kill you.”