Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 1/4/17
- Eugene Delguadio declares that possible Supreme Court nominee William Pryor is “an Anti-God backstabber and gay special rights stooge.”
- Alex McFarland says that we should all “praise God that the high priestess of abortion is not going to be our president.”
- Scott Lively “cannot help seeing the parallel” between President Obama and Adolf Hitler.
- Mark Biltz says that “it is clear to me that the Blood Moons of 2014-2015 were clear signs that we are in the prophetic times when Israel is becoming a cup of trembling to all nations. Joel 3:2 states that God will judge all nations who have come to part His land. The United Nations is the representation of all nations of the world who are coming to part the land of Israel. It is time for God to judge the United Nations, which supports a two-state solution. The Blood Moons were prophetic signs that this time has come. May the Temple be rebuilt and the name of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob be exalted.”
- Finally, James Robison has no doubt that Donald Trump is “being captured by the heart of our Father” because “Mr. Trump is receiving wisdom only God can provide.”