Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Biden’s Transgender Atheist Antichrist Army
- Gordon Klingenschmitt warns that Joe Biden intends to “transgenderize” the military because “the devil wants an atheist army for the Antichrist.”
- Cliff Kincaid declares that President Donald Trump “has to recognize that staying in power is the only peaceful way to avoid having Biden impose his agenda of death and destruction on the nation as a whole. …We can expect such violence if Biden doesn’t manage to seize power through fraudulent elections. But fear of the aftermath if Trump stays in the White House is no reason for Trump to vacate the presidency. In the face of the threat from Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and other communist groups, Trump has every right to stay in power and keep the country together, in the name of national sovereignty.”
- Mark Taylor claims that Trump won the election in a landslide “in the spirit” and now it’s up to Christians to engage in spiritual warfare “to bring this thing to fruition.”
- Mario Murillo explains that he believes every unsubstantiated and unverified claim of voter fraud put forth by the Trump campaign based mainly on the fact that the media dismisses it all as nonsense.
- Rick Wiles says the United States is facing a Satanic communist takeover that will crush the church and Christians must therefore prepare themselves to be gunned down in the streets as they resist.
- Wayne Allyn Root insists that “without all that cheating, vote switching, and four years of fake news and fake polls to suppress Trump voters, I think it’s easy to argue Trump might have been our first-ever 100 million vote President.”
- Greg Stephens thinks that restrictions on Thanksgiving gatherings is a violation of the Third Amendment, which prohibits the quartering of soldiers in private homes.
- Finally, Brenden Dilley challenges anyone to disprove his claim that 130,000 fraudulent ballots were brought in for Biden in the middle of the election night in Wisconsin. A simple Google search will provide countless articles debunking this claim.