Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Alex Jones Is Mainstream
- Hank Kunneman dedicated his entire Sunday sermon to attacking those who have dared to criticize so-called “prophets” such as himself who falsely prophesied that President Donald Trump would be reelected.
- Aubrey Huff declares that he is thinking of running for president in 2024.
- Cliff Kincaid says that giving Joe Biden access to intelligence briefings is “not justified since he is not president or even president-elect, but there’s probably nothing wrong with that because Joe can’t comprehend the briefings anyway.”
- After attending the Million MAGA March in Washington, D.C., Dave Daubenmire has concluded that “the leader of our movement is Alex Jones.”
- Terri Pearsons insists that God is up in Heaven laughing at the wickedness of those who mocked her father, televangelist Kenneth Copeland, for laughing at the media for declaring that Biden had won the presidency.
- Finally, Paula White proclaims that the KKK, antifa, and Black Lives Matter are all “anti-Christ” and “terrorist organizations.”