Right Wing Bonus Tracks: A Requiem for Globalism
- Jerome Corsi, with the help of his attorney Larry Klayman, is suing special counsel Robert Mueller for $350 million.
- On a similar note, Klayman is helping Joe Apraio to sue CNN, Rolling Stone and others for $300 million.
- Despite being repeatedly banned, Liz Crokin keeps attempting to sneak back on to Twitter.
- Michael Brown asserts that Christians can continue to support President Trump because Trump’s commitment to enacting the Religious Right’s agenda “is sincere” and he’s not just “pandering for evangelical support.”
- Finally, Dave Janda declares that the funeral service for former President George H.W. Bush “was a funeral for the deep state; that was a requiem for globalism.”