Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 3/1/17
- The White House has conveniently concluded that when Kellyanne Conway used a television appearance to explicitly encourage Americans to “go buy Ivanka’s stuff,” Conway merely “acted inadvertently.”
- Carl Gallups says that “all of the powers of hell are continually being unleashed on this administration. I think this is an indicator that Donald Trump is being used of God in a powerful way right now.”
- Robert Jeffress says that the rise in anti-Semitic threats and violence in America is being perpetrated by Obama supporters who are outraged by President Trump’s support for Israel.
- Intercessors for America encourages people to “pray for the exposure of any officials in Homeland Security who are leaking sensitive information to the press. Pray that government employees would work to support the new administration, rather than undermine it.”
- Dave Daubenmire is a class act.
- Finally, Michael Savage is calling on Congress to investigate “subversive” left-wing groups like the ACLU and SPLC for engaging in “espionage, treason, sedition or sabotage.”