Right Wing Bonus Tracks: A Dangerous Man
- Dave Daubenmire is promoting the planned protest outside the Clintons’ home over Memorial Day weekend by bragging that he is “a dangerous man.”
- Laurie Cardoza-Moore of Proclaiming Justice to the Nations is demanding the “immediate resignations of Congresswomen Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.”
- Bill Mitchell says that he hates Democrats because they are anti-American and are “anti-greatness.”
- Why does Rep. Phil Roe keep appearing on Chris McDonald’s “The MC Files” program?
- The Family Research Council prays against the Equality Act: “May America remain free and not subject to these consequences or our disregard for God and His eternal laws – both in and outside the church. May we repent, and may God give our elected leaders wisdom and courage to do what they ought to do, especially Mitch McConnell and President Trump. Let God arise, and His enemies be scattered. Lord, have mercy upon us and make this a turning point – a stake in the ground – not toward greater sin and reprobation, but toward repentance, righteousness, and a sound mind for a nation whose peoples have strayed from you in so many ways.”
- Finally, Rick Wiles blames the Jews for the legalization of abortion in America: “We would not have abortion in America if it was not for powerful, influential rich Jews in America.”