Right Wing Bonus Tracks: A Civil War Is Better Than a Democratic President
- John Zmirak defends Rep. Steve King’s comments about rape and incest: “Thank God for men like Steve King. We need more men with integrity in Congress.”
- Elizabeth Johnston, the “Activist Mommy,” is outraged that teenage YouTuber Soph was banned from the platform “for her respectful opposition to the LGBT movement.” We have to say that declaring, “Kill yourself, faggot,” hardly seems “respectful.”
- E.W. Jackson praises Israel for banning Reps. Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib from entering the country: “I’d like to ban them from the US. That would not be legal, but you can’t stop me from dreaming.”
- Brenden Dilley declares that Barack Obama “was a terrorist and he was married to a dude.”
- Finally, Erik Rush asserts that “a protracted civil war would be a superior outcome” to electing a Democrat as president in 2020.