Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/8/17
- Gordon Klingenschmitt says “the bully left is now openly creating an unconstitutional religious litmus test for public office” in the wake of Mark Green’s decision to withdraw his nomination to be secretary of the army.
- Christian Toto explains why “Samantha Bee is bad for America.”
- Randall Terry is attempting to raise $45,000 to finance a documentary about Norma McCorvey, the plaintiff in Roe v. Wade who later became an anti-abortion activist.
- Cathie Adams says that undocumented immigrants “are not people crossing the border just because they need jobs or because they want a safer place to live. These are people who are here to do mischief.”
- Finally, Larry Klayman has put us on notice!