Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/17/17
- This news probably will not sit well with President Trump’s Religious Right supporters: “President Donald Trump has decided not to immediately move the U.S. embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, a senior White House official said, violating a campaign promise.”
- Bryan Fischer has some advice for Trump: “Think before you speak and Tweet.” It’s pretty safe to assume that is never going to happen.
- Scott Lively calls on Christian conservatives to make common cause with Muslims who “strongly agree that homosexuality and related forms of sexual and gender deviance must be not be legitimized.”
- Newt Gingrich is “personally offended by the American news media. I think it is destructive and disgusting. It is a danger to the country right now.”
- Finally, Wayne Allyn Root thanks Right Wing Watch for our coverage of him while vowing to “take you mothers down, because that’s what you are, you’re bad people.”