Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/7/17
- Tomi Lahren is now suing Glenn Beck for wrongful termination because she lost her show on Beck’s network after saying that she is pro-choice.
- For some reason, nothing excites the Religious Right more than Tim Tebow hitting home runs.
- The Federation for American Immigration Reform has filed a federal complaint against the Southern Poverty Law Center, alleging that the SPLC “openly and repeatedly violated its nonprofit tax status nearly 50 times during the 2016 presidential election.”
- Michael Bresciani says that “those who practice perversion have fallen prey to an adversary (Satan) they neither believe in nor understand. He is the master, the father, and the very center of hatred. He hates God, God’s people and all aspects of the Kingdom of God. He also hates the perverts because he is leading them to ultimately share his own final destination – destruction.”
- Finally, the Cornwall Alliance warns that “the tragic horrors of Hitler’s Germany came about not because one deranged man had delusions of grandeur but because generations of the German people—among the most highly educated in the world up to their time—embraced or at least failed to recognize the dangers of the underlying philosophy of Nazism and, through democratic vote, brought Hitler to power. Don’t ever think it could never happen here. It could, and environmentalism, with its soothing, feel-good message of ecological care, is the most likely path.”