Right Wing Bonus Tracks: 4:45
- Pat Robertson is urging his audience to “pray that God will expose the fraud” that allegedly prevented President Donald Trump from winning the election: “Please pray to bind the spirit of deception that has come upon this nation because there is a definite conspiracy to take away from you your freedoms.”
- If Joe Biden becomes president, Erik Rush says that he will have to stop producing political commentary because the only solutions he’ll have to offer “would be tactically unsound to articulate.”
- Hank Kunneman recounts a prophetic dream in which Satan announced that Biden had become president until “prophetess” Kat Kerr began to laugh, which broke the curse off the nation. When Kunneman woke up, the time was 4:45 a.m., which he took as a prophetic sign of “four more years for 45.”
- Brenden Dilley remains confident that “Trump is going to win” and is unconcerned about people who will complain that his presidency is illegitimate: “You can scream ‘illegitimate’ all the way up until 2025, when Trump will probably get reelected again because he’s going to petition for a third term because you motherfuckers kept trying to rig the first two terms.”
- Finally, when E.W. Jackson was nominated to be the Virginia Republican Party’s candidate for lieutenant governor in 2013, he complained that critical coverage of things he had said amounted to an unconstitutional religious test because he had said those things in his capacity as a minister. So, imagine our surprise to hear Jackson dedicate multiple radio programs this week to attacking Georgia Democratic Senate candidate Raphael Warnock for things he has said in his capacity as a pastor.