Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/17/17
- Jesse Lee Peterson says that “as Christians, we are supposed to be the light of the world and the salt of the earth. We are to be ‘cunning as serpents and innocent as doves.’ President Trump appears to be a living example of this.”
- Glenn Beck’s The Blaze is now counter-suing Tomi Lahren.
- Peter LaBarbera is pleased that, unlike Obama, President Trump did not use the annual White House Easter Egg Roll as an “excuse to promote sexually aberrant ‘LGBT’ lifestyles and ‘gay parenting.'”
- Brian Brown is “really concerned about NOM’s finances. Our receipts are significantly below expectations so far this year, and our expenses are above what were planned. Unless we can raise $100,000 in funds during the next two weeks, we’re going to have to drastically cut our budget.”
- Finally, Rev. CJ Conner pens an open letter to President Trump: “Today’s media apparatus do to Christians what they did to African Americans years ago. Christians in this country are pursued and attacked by government and fake news in tandem … Our freedoms of speech and religion are so perilously at risk Mr. President, that I beg you to please don’t forget us.”