Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 3/29/17
- In his first appearance on Fox News since being suspended, Andrew Napolitano stood by his claim that President Obama used British intelligence to spy on Donald Trump.
- Lee Duigon says that “if we ever again, in a paroxysm of national folly, allow [Democrats] to take power over us, we will deserve what happens to us.”
- Edward Klein says that Hillary Clinton’s new haircut is a sign that she intends to run for president again.
- Linda Harvey warns that “parents should be ever-watchful for homosexual indoctrination in their kids’ schools.”
- Finally, Jan Markell claims that if “Hillary Clinton won, we would start to see the beginnings of Sharia law in America. So God gave us a reprieve.”