Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 11/28/16
- Rick Joyner says it is the mainstream media that is the main purveyor of fake news: “More people now look to Social Media sites, often going to several to get a more complete and accurate picture. This reveals that more people are learning to discern and think for themselves. That is a very healthy trend that we should hope continues.”
- Bryan Fischer says that Donald Trump’s intention to nominate Betsy DeVos as secretary of education “is potentially very, very good news for America’s families.”
- Jesse Lee Peterson demands to know why “the media and social media establishments are attempting to suppress investigation into ‘PizzaGate’—alleged pedophilia and Satanism practiced by political insiders and elites.” Maybe because the allegations are totally false?
- Eugene Delguadio continues to urge a boycott of Target: “This is the first Christmas shopping season since Target announced their dangerous ‘transgender bathroom’ policy which puts women and children in danger. Now it’s time to strike back.”
- Finally, Lance Wallnau celebrates that “God in His genius” has made Donald Trump president so he can serve as cover while the church rises up without raising alarms about creating a theocracy.