Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 3/16/17
- Dave Daubenmire is sick of all those know-nothing “eggheads” on television: “[I]t would not be unusual to find out that the leg-crossing girls on Fox News slept their way to the top it causes me indigestion to think that both Shep Smith and Anderson Cooper got their jobs the same way as the girls.”
- Cliff Kincaid calls for defunding the intelligence services as punishment for supposedly undermining President Trump: “If this traitorous conduct within the intelligence community continues, and Congress spends its time on other matters, the only alternative Trump might have is to drastically cut the intelligence community’s $50 billion budget. Perhaps that would get their attention.”
- Todd Starnes insists that he does “due diligence to find out if these stories are accurate and if there is any validity to the reports we receive.” Really?
- Similarly, David Barton claims that “when people correct me if they’re right I’ll say, ‘You’re right.’ And I’ll change things. We have a 25-year history of if we’ve come out with something and somebody points out we’re wrong we’ll admit it and we’ll go back and change it. We’ll put out a different article or correction.” Really?
- Finally, Linda Harvey says the push for LGBTQ equality is demonic: “Satan is working overtime in the hearts of these people to have them lift up destruction and to eliminate godly, healthy, peaceful behaviors that bring well-being.”