Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/28/17
- David Barton says that “secular progressives are more likely to be truly theocratic, for they regularly exercise coercion to force dissenters to adopt their beliefs.”
- Gary Bauer declares that “at the end of the day we’re going to see the political Left in this country marginalized and President Trump doing better and better with the passage of time.”
- President Trump says he has no problem being criticized when he deserves it, but he can’t think of a single thing for which he deserves to be criticized.
- When disgraced lobbyist Jack Abramoff got out of prison, he vowed to become a voice of reform. How is that going?
- Finally, Pat Robertson’s CBN News is covering the important stories, like the fact that Tim Tebow “belted out nine home runs during batting practice.”