Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/1/17
- Religious Right activists are really excited by President Trump’s nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
- Glenn Beck’s ideal government is one that has been “stripped of so much power that no one has any lever to pull” to benefit special interests.
- Bill Yount rejoices that “the fear of God is beginning to fall on abortion clinics as ‘angelic midwives’ are being assigned to doctors and nurse practitioners.”
- Donald Trump’s crusade against CNN continues.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer is upset with Trump: “As we feared, President Trump has chosen sides in the battle between homosexuality and religious liberty. And he has chosen poorly.”