Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 12/22/16
- Don Boys demands that “every Muslim in the military be investigated for treason and when discovered they should be tried and imprisoned.”
- Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin declares that 2017 will be the “Year of the Bible” … just like 2016 was.
- The Cato Institute’s Chip Knappenberger wants to know why nobody talks about the upside of climate change: “Ocean productivity that is limited by being covered by ice – where the ice melts back [as] the ocean productivity increases – and the ocean productivity there is the bottom of the food chain – that sort of drives the arctic eco-system. There is good news for shipping interests up there, and there’s all sorts of things you can hear about that [are] not all bad – but you never hear those things.”
- Bryan Fischer insists that “Christmas itself is in the Constitution.”
- Finally, Dave Daubernmire doesn’t need any Christmas gifts because “the American people freed my life from the Clintons, Obamas, Pelosis and the God-hating Democratic Party!! They are the biggest bullies in the history of the United States and they are out of my life. How could a man ever want a better present than that?”