Right Wing Round-Up: Personally Offended by Broad Social Trends
- Liz Skalka @ HuffPost: Josh Mandel Uses Selma Bridge, MLK As Props In ‘Critical Race Theory’ Ad.
- Matthew Chapman @ Raw Story: Sarah Palin says she’s personally ‘insulted’ because Biden picked an ‘ill-prepared’ Black woman for the court.
- Anti-Defamation League: Unmasking “Clandestine,” the Figure Behind the Viral “Ukrainian Biolab” Conspiracy Theory.
- Nicole Narea @ Vox: The Oklahoma legislature’s near-total ban on abortion, explained.
- John Fea @ Current: Charlie Kirk: “Huckster. Snake oil salesman. Charlatan.”
- Leyla Santiago @ CNN: Emails show one of DeSantis’ stories backing the rationale for so-called ‘Don’t Say Gay’ law didn’t happen as the governor says.
- Aidan McLaughlin @ Mediaite: Marjorie Taylor Greene Goes on Alarming Rant Declaring Democrats ‘The Party of Pedophiles.’