Right Wing Round-Up: Mossad Lewinsky
- Rick Wiles asserts that Monica Lewinsky was probably “placed” in the White House by the Israeli government to spy on the Clinton administration.
- Don Boys explains why Pete Buttigieg should never be allowed to become president: “Pete cannot be trusted to make decisions since he chose a degrading, dangerous, even deadly lifestyle. Such a person should not be in charge of the national budget, foreign policy, or have his finger on the button. People who are soft on perversion don’t know the difference between right and wrong, up and down, black and white, good and bad, or normal and abnormal.”
- Liz Crokin remains convinced that Hillary Clinton will soon face “a day of reckoning” when proof emerges that she was “directly involved with child sex trafficking and she herself has harmed children.”
- Conservative Christians in Canada are unhappy about a coin commemorating the 50 year anniversary of a court ruling that led to decriminalization of homosexuality.
- Bill Mitchell suspects that the fact that nobody is talking about Michelle Obama running for president is evidence that she will do so.
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire declares that those who prevented him from praying with his players when he was a high school football coach should be in prison.