Right Wing Round-Up: Make Room on Mount Rushmore
- Warren Throckmorton: Ralph Drollinger Says He’s Not a Christian Nationalist But Exhorts Legislators to Please God with Immigration Policy.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: FEC gives Jeanine Pirro 24 hours to stop flouting law and come clean on 14-year-old campaign debt.
- Pam Vogel @ Media Matters: On Presidents Day, Sinclair’s Boris Epshteyn said the “presidents on Mount Rushmore may have to make room” for Trump.
- Dylan Matthews @ Vox: Tucker Carlson had a total meltdown when a guest criticized Fox News.
- SPLC: Rage Against Change.
- Caleb Howe @ Mediaite: Head of Trump Favored Anti-Immigration Group Confronted Over Promoting ‘White Nationalist’ Website.
- Emily Singer @ Shareblue: North Carolina Republican ignored warning about election fraud — from his son.