Right Wing Leftovers – 9/16/13
- After the sudden resignation of Regent President Carlos Campo, Pat Robertson has resumed the role until a replacement can be found.
- Richard Land calls on conservative Christian not to grow despondent and give up but rather keep “fighting for a society that is less unjust, less pagan, and where people are welcomed and protected by law from conception until natural death and everywhere in between their entry into, and exit from, this life and where the freedom to practice and live one’s faith is recognized and protected in law.”
- Christians who support Glenn Beck are unknowingly participating “in a Mormon hijacking of the USA’s covenant with God.”
- Matt Barber really hates transgender rights, saying “people who have traditional values and people who recognize biological reality should not be compelled to entertain an irrefutable biological delusion.”
- Janet Parshall says Christians are now the victims of discrimination: “If you are a Christian who believes what God has said, that marriage is the union of one MAN and one WOMAN – and if you believe sexual expression is allowed ONLY within that model (anything else is called sin by God’s standard) then you are deemed to be a bigot or worse, a hater. But more than the label of bigotry and hatred, Christians are being fined, losing their jobs or facing court martial’s because of what they believe.”
- Finally, the American Family Association is mobilizing activists to pressure members of the House of Representatives to co-sponsor “an appropriations bill that doesn’t contain any discretionary or mandatory funding for ObamaCare.”