Right Wing Leftovers – 12/20/13
- A federal judge in Utah has struck down the state’s ban on same-sex marriage.
- On a semi-related note, anti-gay marriage activists believe that they will eventually win this fight: “This may take us years, but in the same way Roe v Wade looked utterly hopeless when it was put forward. But we see now today that the majority of Americans are now pro-life.”
- Glenn Beck’s political insights are quite remarkable.
- While ostensibly complaining about Phil Robertson’s suspension, Breitbart’s John Nolte says “bundled cable is the root of too many political and cultural evils to count.”
- Bryan Fischer sees the “Duck Dynasty” controversy as a turning point in human history: “Phil Robertson has created a moment of historic opportunity for evangelicals and social conservatives to reverse our cultural slide into sexual deviancy and begin turning our ship of state back toward sexual normalcy.”