Right Wing Leftovers – 12/13/12
- Good grief, now Glenn Beck is obsessed with the new Hobbit movie and its hidden Christian meaning.
- FRC wonders what is happening because “it’s as if sex were the new constitutional right.”
- Speaking of FRC, Jim DeMint is featured in the organization’s latest prayer alert: “Thank God for the Heritage Foundation. May God anoint and use Sen. Jim DeMint mightily in his new post. May the three important segments of the conservative movement strengthen their coalition! May those who labor ceaselessly to divide conservatives, completely fail in their efforts! May God awaken the American people, Democrats and Republicans, to see and resist the massive effort now underway to make the U.S. a socialist nation.”
- Sen. Roger Wicker is “devastated by the re-election” of President Obama.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer is excited by reports that a massive flood may have occurred around 5,000 BC because that is evidence that the story of Noah and the ark is true … except, according Fischer’s calculations based on the Bible, Noah’s flood occurred in 2456 BC, so the archeologists are “off by a couple thousand years.”